Saturday, October 23, 2010

my little trip to brisbane














I went for a little mid week trip up to Brisbane. It was so nice to see all the spring flowers in bloom and espeically the beautiful purple jacaranda trees. I always remember when the jacaranda trees were flowering it was exam time at school, and what do you know? Its exam time at uni! I went to the Valentino exhibition at GOMA and it was amazing. His gowns were stunning. I took a few sneaky photos on my phone before getting told off but they dont do the gowns justice. They are so much more amazing in real life. I finished off with lunch at Il Centro at Eagle St Pier. I had the sandcrab lasagne which was amazing. I had the entre size and still couldnt finish it because it was so rich. I nice little trip away from Sydney for a day and back to the sunshine of QLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment